MEASURING CAR MANUFACTURING
MTA Messtechnik GmbH develops and produces mobile measuring and cleaning systems according to our needs. We only use field-tested components from first-class manufacturers with whom we have worked togheter for many years.
The LW87 air-water-jetting is a very reliable and effective process and can be carried out practically anywhere without any structural measures. The installation of the system can take place in a measuring vehicle as well as in a trailer.
Inspect pipelines and locate leaks with this mobile testing unit. The inspection takes place in real time, long distances can be inspected in one operation. The installation of the system can take place in a measuring vehicle as well as in a trailer.
LW87 Air-Water-Jetting Systems
CLEANING OF PRESSURE PIPELINES
The LW87 air-water-jetting system is a very reliable and effective cleaning method that can be used practically anywhere without any structural measures.
- Drinking water pressure pipes
- Waste water pressure pipes
- From 1/2″ to DN 1400
- Maintenance cleaning of old pipes
- Initial cleaning of new pipes
- Without the use of chemicals
- No turbidity of the drinking water
- Improves the functionality of valves
- Relieves the load on pumps in pump pressure lines
- Reduces energy costs
- Daily output of several km possible
- Documented measurement of the degree of purification
Air-water-jetting LW87 is a very reliable and effective process and can be carried out practically anywhere without any structural measures.
Sediments such as iron, manganese, chalk, humus, mud, sand and other deposits can be removed with the LW87 air-water-jetting system without chemicals, reliably and without damaging the pipe material. LW87 works without the use of chemicals, with lower pressures than the operating pressure, evenly and without pressure surges, so there is no danger of pipe bursts. The function of the valves is improved, the pumps in pump pressure lines are relieved and thus the energy costs in operation are reduced.
Air filter system
MTA Pipe-Scan System
LEAK DETECTION FOR PIPELINES
The electromagnetic measuring method MTA Pipe-Scan is used both for locating and qualifying damage in non-conductive wastewater pipes.
- Damage to pipe structures and joints (corrosion, dislocations, …)
- 360° scan over the entire lenght of the pipeline
- precise location and qualifiction of damage
- for non-metallic and metallic pipelines
- Lenght measurement
- Data base for risk management
In this non-destructive method, a probe that emits an electric field is pulled through the channel and a voltage is applied against the surrounding soil. As soon as de circuit is closed, due to the damage, a conductive connection to the outside is created which current flows. This allows a continuous 360° condition assessment of the entire pipeline.